Monday, February 23, 2009

This short blog can be made longer. You can help Meredith by adding to it.


Thanks to xkcd, I discovered Simple.Wikipedia. No one should have pointed this out to me:

Deconstruction

I don't know what I find more troubling, the article itself ("the book or poem works because all of those meanings work together." Really? I'm not sure the emphasis should be put on teamwork when discussing deconstruction) or the implication that there are words in it some people (who know enough to use computers and navigate to Wikipedia or look up "deconstruction") might not know yet.

2 comments:

wondermart said...

Oh I love this thing. I know what special relativity is now and it blows my mind.

Geans said...

Oh no...I shouldn't know about this. Now I do...I am afraid I am going to use it.