Sunday, February 8, 2009

Things I purposefully left off the "25 Things You Might Not Know About Me" List

1. I do not like what the 5 most recent calls on my phone say about me : Mom, Mom, Mom, Chinese Food, Micah (who called to have me look something up for him because he was out and was surprised to hear that I was also.)

2. Whenever I climb a set of stairs too quickly, I worry that I will fall forward, land on my front teeth and they will lodge themselves into my head. I worry about this for mostly cosmetic reasons.

3. I've lost about 20 pounds since I graduated college. Saturday was the first time I can remember my mom telling me that I looked better in a smaller size. She's been telling me I am a large since I was in the 7th grade. I didn't weigh 100 pounds in the 7th grade.

4. my homework is not done yet. I should get back to it.

5. Sometimes, I resent my dog. That bitch hit the lottery.

6. sometimes, I wish I was gay. I don't find women desirable at all but I think it would really fuck with my ex-boyfriend.

No comments: