Friday, January 15, 2010

2010: You can keep tomorrow. After tonight we're not gonna need it...

1. Do not write off bands with silly names because this is how I almost missed on out Death Cab for Cutie. (See also Clap Your Hands, Say Yeah, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness, etc.)

2. Stay up long enough to see the Sun come up.

3. Kiss strangers.

4. Make things.

5. Do things.

6. Wear all my shoes at least once.

7.  Finally wear the naked shirt.

8. Walk to Metro more often than I drive there.

9. Make food for people who will eat it.

10. Learn something new. One thing. And be able to do it well enough that I'm willing to do it in public.

11. Dance, even when the situation does not call for dancing.

12. Take full advantage of the puddles left by rainstorms.

 13. Go see bands. Start with this one:

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Fabulous. I can't wait to watch you do your new thing in public.

wondermart said...

(dirty)